TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BAROKA FUNERALS YOUTH MONTH COMPETITION
The promoter is Baroka Funerals (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to everyone eligible to purchase Baroka Funerals policy except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or
immediate family members.
- The competition will run from 16 June to 30 June 2022. Participants must be between the age of 18 years to 35years. Existing and non-existing members of Baroka Funerals can join the competition.
- A Winner will be selected by means of the most viewed video and the most shared video on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) and will be notified via a phone call where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is selected. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- One winners will receive A R10 000 Cheque.
- The promoter reserves the right to film and photograph the winners for publicity purposes for sales and promotions.
- Participants can only win once, the winner is not allowed to enter the competition again once they have won.
- Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith these requirements within 5 days will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Confirmation of entry will be by way of uploading a 1 minute video and taging Baroka Funerals on your social media platform.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of rules or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The prize is a cash prize and is not exchangeable for anything else.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Baroka Funerals, Soshanguve South, Soshanguve, 0152 Att : Legal Department.
- The participant’s policy must be in good standing to qualify.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- The more you share your video the more views you get.
Connect and Follow us